Personal Data Protection Policy
Thai Jurong Engineering Limited and associates (“we” or “us” or “our”) are committed to protecting your personal data. The protection of personal data is required under the Personal Data Protection Act 2022 (“PDPA”) and we are committed to maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality and security of personal data in accordance with the PDPA. If you submit information through this website, you will be regarded as having agreed and consented to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data in accordance with this Policy. This Policy supplements but does not supersede nor replace any other consent which you may have previously provided to us in relation to your personal data and your consent given herein are additional to any rights which we may have at law in connection with the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data. We may update this Policy from time to time to ensure that the Policy is consistent with new laws and technology, changes to the PDPA, our operations, policies and practices. If you have concern that this Policy may not be the most current version, you may contact us to raise your concernprovided at your request.
1. Personal Data
In this Policy, “personal data” refers to any information and/or data about you, which can be identified from the information and/or data submitted by you or from that information and/or data to which we have or may have access. Personal data include but are not limited to your name, identity card or passport number, email address, mailing address, telephone number, photos, educational background, employment history, income, information of family members, bank account information and any other information relating to you which you have submitted to us.
2. Collection of Personal Data
We may collect your personal data in the following ways:
- when you visit our websites and submit personal data requested;
- when you provide additional personal data at our request;
- when you communicate or interact with us;
- when you request that we contact you;
- when you request to be included in an email, other mailing list or subscription for alerts or newsletters;
- when you submit your application for employment or other appointment with us or provide information or documents, such as curricula vitae and employment references;
- in and during the course of your interviews and meetings;
- from public information sources and records, search services and third parties; and
- when you submit your personal data to us for any other reason.
3. Purposes of Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
3.1 We may collect, use and disclose your personal data for the following purposes:
- to communicate or interact with you;
- to respond to your enquiries and requests;
- to provide you with services or provide customer support;
- to improve customer services, including handling and resolving complaints;
- to contact you or provide you with information about our services;
- to keep you updated about our services;
- to send you alerts, newsletters or marketing materials;
- to compile, track and manage information and profile of our customers and vendors in our database;
- to evaluate, process and administer your application for employment;
- to verify your identity and conduct background checks; and
- any other purposes relating to any of the above.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data
Subject to applicable laws, we may disclose your personal data to:
- our joint venture or alliance partners;
- our customers, vendors, sub-contractors, suppliers and business partners;
- our contractors, service providers, consultants, agents and advisers who provide services, such as telecommunications, information technology, payment, payroll, banking and finance, healthcare, insurance, data processing, market research, storage and archival, to us;
- our professional advisers, including lawyers and auditors;
- relevant government, law enforcements, statutory and regulatory authorities and agencies; and
- any other parties consented by you.
5. Protection of Personal Data
You understand that the internet may not be a secure environment. However, we maintain appropriate security measures and safeguards to protect your personal data against unauthorised use, collection, disclosure, access, copying, reproduction, modification, disposal or similar risks.
6. Accuracy of Personal Data
We take reasonable measures to ensure that your personal data are accurate and up to date. Please let us know if your personal data change and we will make every effort to keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
7. Withdrawal of Consent
8. Complaints and Further Information
If you have a complaint or require further information about how we collect, use or disclose your personal data or personal data protection issues, you may contact us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org